WELCOME TO MY WISHLIST PAGE
this is where I keep track of all the stuff I want. I more or less keep track of it in my head, but sometimes it feels nicer to look at what I'm saving up for. also, sometimes I get spending money, and feel so overwhelmed that I don't know what to do with it. >_> Now I can look at this handy page!
--> Ultimania books: I have the ones for KINGDOM HEARTS I and KINGDOM HEARTS II. I do not have any others. No I cannot read Japanese. Yes I love these books anyways.
--> Formation Arts figures: I like many of these, however I have yet to set up a proper list of the ones I want.
As much as I love KH, there isn't much merchandise that I want from it (probably because I don't like collecting human figures much).
Borderlands Loot Chest ($100)
Skyrim Alduin Statue ($50)
StarCraft Zergling plushie ($35)
--> Bottlecap Figures ($50 for set on ebay). At first I just wanted the Hydralisk, but they're cheaper in the full set and the price isn't too bad.
Zoids Gun Sniper Model Kit (any of these higher-end ones)
--> McFarlane's Dragons. I LIKE ALL OF THESE AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY ANY OF THEM.
i have only 2 so far, the Warrior dragon from series 7, and the bat dragon from series 8.
:: POKEMON WISHLIST ::
This is mostly catered to members of pkmncollectors ! Otherwise you probably have no idea what these are. Also you might see the extent of my pokemon nerdiness and become frightened and confused.
** My Collection Site = DuskFox **
Feel free to check it if you're not sure if I already have something (again, mostly for you pkmncollectors people)!
Note that my site, and this page, are not always 100% up-to-date.
MAIN COLLECTION // Umbreon
I like other Eeveelutions, but I no longer collect them. Jolteon's my #2.
- Dot Sprite Charm
- Pita Poke Figure (Released July 2013)
- Any other things I may have missed.
NOT interested in:
- Expensive (over $50) small pieces, such as the chupa figure, strap, etc. They're not interesting enough to be worth the cost, in my opinion.
- Plush. I already have all the ones I really want.
- Most flats. They are usually just the same pose, and expensive due to Umbreon's popularity.
MAIN COLLECTION // Mega Blastoise, Blastoise, Wartortle, Squirtle
These guys have a ton of different merch
- Mega Blastoise zukan (to be released)
- TCG items
- Anything else I don't have. (Not actively looking for anything specific, at the moment.)
NOT Interested in:
- Expensive (over $100) boring pieces
- Flats with generic poses. I have enough.
MAIN COLLECTION // Flygon, Vibrava, Trapinch
FLYGOOOOOOOOON. The things I don't have yet are really damn expensive things. But I still wish to collect them someday!
- Flygon Bell Keychain
- Flygon Bottlecap
- Flygon Zip-up Tin Pouch Thing
- Flygon Calendar page
- Trapinch Tomy figure
- Anything else.
NOT Interested in:
- Shiny Kids Figure
- Tomy Keychain (generic boring pose)
SIDE COLLECTIONS WANTS:
SKARMORY: DX Tomy Figure & Sitting Kids Figure
AGGRON: Zukan figures of Aron and Lairon (I got the Aggron piece already) & Mega Aggron merch (not much has come out yet...)
I ALSO COLLECT KAIYODO FIGURES! I started this collection fairly recently, so I don't have them all up on the site yet, nor do I have a proper list... but YEAH!
A Note on Customs:
- I do not buy custom plush (sorry)
- I rarely buy custom sculptures (I like ones with LEDs though)
- I sometimes buy custom flats (I like ATCs/ACEOs, small buttons, keychains, thingys, etc.)